The Deluxe Players Stratocaster is a revised version of the former Super Strat. Upgraded with American-made Vintage Noiseless pickups, this guitar not only sounds great but with a 12" neck radius and medium jumbo frets it's a workhorse of a guitar! And, don't forget about the push button switch that gives the player nine different pickup combinations!
- BODY Ash
- NECK Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Satin Polyurethane Finish)
- MACHINE HEADS Gold Plated Fender/Reliance Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- FINGERBOARD Maple, 12" Radius (305mm)
- NO. OF FRETS 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- PICKUPS 3 Vintage Noiseless Strat Pickups
- CONTROLS Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- BRIDGE Gold Plated Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- PICKUP SWITCHING 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickups (Plus Bridge Pickup When Push/Push Switch Is Activated), Position 5. Neck Pickup (Plus Bridge Pickup When Push/Push Switch Is Activated), 1-Push-Button On/Off Switch: Activates Bridge Pickup in Positions 4 and 5 of Blade Switch
- HARDWARE Gold Plated
- STRINGS Fender Super Bullet 3250L, Nickel Plated Steel, (.009 to .042)
- CASE Deluxe Gig Bag
- PICKGUARD 4-Ply Brown Shell
- SCALE LENGTH 25.5" (648mm)
- WIDTH AT NUT 1 11/16 (43mm)
- UNIQUE FEATURES Gold Plated Hardware
- ACCESSORIES Deluxe Gig Bag
NOTE: The picture on this page shows the Rosewood version of this guitar model, if you place an order from this page you will receive the model with a Maple fretboard
I can describe the latest release from Heavy Metal super group Alice In Chains for you with just one word Outstanding!
I wish it werent the case but, its not everyday that I get a CD for review that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just cant force myself to get through. Not at all the case with Dirt. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.
Dirt is a pleasantly varied, mix of 13 tracks that are very well written and brilliantly performed songs by these clearly superb musicians. Most of the songs display a lot of the kind emotion that makes for a really great listen. Clearly drawing from what I can only imagine are their own real life experiences. At different points touching on the most real emotions of love, and the pain of failed relationships can certainly be heard.
Overall Dirt is excellent from beginning to end. One of those CDs that after a few listens the songs are just etched into your memory. A must have for the Heavy Metal fan. Really spectacular from beginning to end.
While the entire album is really very good the truly standout tunes are track 2 - Dam That River, track 4 - Down In A Hole, and track 13 - Would?.
My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 - Them Bones. Great track!
Dirt Release Notes:
Alice In Chains originally released Dirt on September 29, 1992 on the Columbia label.
CD Track List Follows:
1. Them Bones
2. Dam That River
3. Rain When I Die
4. Down In A Hole
9. God Smack
10. (untitled) - (hidden track)
11. Hate To Feel
12. Angry Chair
Alice In Chains: Layne Staley, Jerry Cantrell (vocals, guitar); Michael Starr (bass); Sean Kinney (drums).
Additional personnel: Tom Araya (background vocals).
Recorded in 1992.
http://stores.ebay.com/Energy-Conservation-SpecialistsInsulation Product that works EXACTLY like 20" of Fiber Glass Thickness, but doesn't stop Insulation Protection at 200 or 300 Degrees for more Precision Energy Savings Support. =R53-RB Foils continue to PERMANENTLY Insulate Comfortable +75 Indoor Degrees even if Outside Temps go to +1000 or -400 (+80% Thermal Resistance) USING ABOUT THE SAME ENERGY AS THE OTHER PRODUCTS. EBAY SPECIAL $0.10 Sq Ft.fender 40th anniversary stratocaster